Over 18s jokes - post here

The light-hearted side of life
kevinchess1

Re: Over 18s jokes - post here

Post by kevinchess1 » Tue Nov 21 2017 9:27pm

The Mrs got in the shower with me this morning.
She said “Mmmmm baby, I want you to do bad things to me.”
So I put shampoo in her eyes.
Thanked by: blythburgh
Politically incorrect since 69

Luke_PieStalker

Post by Luke_PieStalker » Tue Nov 28 2017 2:37am

kevinchess1 wrote:I was in the Brown Jelly club, sitting with Gary Glitter, and I says to him , Do you like to pamper your girl friend?'
'Nah' he replied 'Shes into Huggies.'

I'm shocked and outrage that they lets this perv into the Brown Jelly club. :shock:

Okay I admit he was a bit popular in the 80's with his camp theatrics but even then his fans were mostly doolally old ladies and school kids who didn't know better.Either way his acts of depravity since then are a matter of record
I don't believe in Capital punishment but would cheerfully make an exception in his case, i'd even do it myself and get a good night sleep after knowing i'd done the world a favour

So, who going to sign my petition?

'Ban Kevinchess1 from Brown Jelly' and let Gazza enjoy his Fruit shoot in peace. :thumbup:
Thanked by: kevinchess1, Mel, blythburgh

Constantine

Post by Constantine » Tue Nov 28 2017 9:55am

Luke_PieStalker wrote:...
Okay I admit he was a bit popular in the 80's with his camp theatrics but even then his fans were mostly doolally old ladies and school kids who didn't know better....
I was one of those school kids.

But I think you'll find it was the 70s rather than 80s. Glam rock came before punk. I should flippin know.
Thanked by: kevinchess1, blythburgh

kevinchess1

Post by kevinchess1 » Thu Nov 30 2017 8:03am

Luke at Speed dating
Her ' So tell me what you do?
Luke "My job is having sex live on stage."
She said, "Are you having me on?"
He replied, "I'll ask, but so far they've all been thin & pretty"

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Thu Nov 30 2017 10:03am

kevinchess1 wrote:Luke at Speed dating
Her ' So tell me what you do?
Luke "My job is having sex live on stage."
She said, "Are you having me on?"
He replied, "I'll ask, but so far they've all been thin & pretty"
Luke promised me he would not tell anyone about our date and silly me trusted him to keep his word
Thanked by: kevinchess1
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

kevinchess1

Post by kevinchess1 » Fri Jan 05 2018 4:41pm

The Korean family next door had waffles for breakfast
I loved that dog

kevinchess1

Post by kevinchess1 » Fri Feb 16 2018 10:31am

O-X-F-A-M

Providing relief wherever it's needed :thumbup:

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Fri Feb 16 2018 10:44am

kevinchess1 wrote:O-X-F-A-M

And most of them provide relief to the locals, sad that a few bad apples have brought such bad publicity to Oxfam. I just think peadophiles will find any chance to get into a position of trust so they can exploit children. Not surprised that aid agencies on in their sights. Just a pity the screening was not stronger, but once in the evil twisted one will build up relationships with the adults as well as the children. Joe Bloggs is a great person I cannot believe these allegations is the normal reaction.

I remember my shock and apparently the shock was even greater in the local Labour Party when a highly respected Labour District Councillor's wife walked out. She put up with physical and emotional abuse until all the children were adult and had left home. Her Mum said "I never saw a mark on you". "no, replied the lady, he always hit me where it would not be seen".

Everyone thought he was a pillar of society who gave up his time to help others. Any allegations against him would have been considered spurious. And no, it was not a bitter woman blackening a good man's character, the children comfirmed what she had alleged. Needless to say Labour kicked him out as soon as they could.
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

macliam

Post by macliam » Fri Feb 16 2018 11:15am

blythburgh wrote:
kevinchess1 wrote:O-X-F-A-M

And most of them provide relief to the locals, sad that a few bad apples have brought such bad publicity to Oxfam. I just think peadophiles will find any chance to get into a position of trust so they can exploit children. Not surprised that aid agencies on in their sights. Just a pity the screening was not stronger, but once in the evil twisted one will build up relationships with the adults as well as the children. Joe Bloggs is a great person I cannot believe these allegations is the normal reaction.

I remember my shock and apparently the shock was even greater in the local Labour Party when a highly respected Labour District Councillor's wife walked out. She put up with physical and emotional abuse until all the children were adult and had left home. Her Mum said "I never saw a mark on you". "no, replied the lady, he always hit me where it would not be seen".

Everyone thought he was a pillar of society who gave up his time to help others. Any allegations against him would have been considered spurious. And no, it was not a bitter woman blackening a good man's character, the children comfirmed what she had alleged. Needless to say Labour kicked him out as soon as they could.
Unfortunately, as with the churches, as with Hollywood, as with Government, it's bad enough that a few bad apples spoil it for everyone and there is no excuse for them - BUT, when the organization tries to suppress reports or silence whistleblowers then it is saying that its reputation is more important than the crimes committed. Individuals can be dealt with, but only if their abuses are taken seriously.
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me

Chadwick

Post by Chadwick » Fri Feb 16 2018 12:25pm

macliam wrote:Unfortunately, as with the churches, as with Hollywood, as with Government, it's bad enough that a few bad apples spoil it for everyone and there is no excuse for them - BUT, when the organization tries to suppress reports or silence whistleblowers then it is saying that its reputation is more important than the crimes committed. Individuals can be dealt with, but only if their abuses are taken seriously.
That's the real issue in the Oxfam scandal. Not that some of their guys used call girls. OK, so that's bad, but Oxfam investigated and took action. Some people were fired, others allowed to resign.
The problem is that Oxfam was tried to keep the story under wraps - for fear of exactly the sort of publicity they are now getting. Apparently, we need to know about such wrongdoings and we need to see justice being done.