The Sussexes

Topical debate, moral dilemmas and quirky questions. Join fellow shareholders in civilised discussions of issues of interest
AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 25671
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Has thanked: 189 times
Been thanked: 3472 times
Contact:

Re: The Sussexes

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:06 am

expressman33 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:29 pm
If you get a job that comes with a house, you leave the job you lose the house.
There is no job, you are born into a cottage.
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

blythburgh
Posts: 15514
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: The Far East
Has thanked: 28889 times
Been thanked: 5633 times
Contact:

Re: The Sussexes

Post by blythburgh » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:39 am

Anyone else think Meghan has been trolled and racially abused by the media?
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 25671
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Has thanked: 189 times
Been thanked: 3472 times
Contact:

Re: The Sussexes

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:56 am

blythburgh wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:39 am
Anyone else think Meghan has been trolled and racially abused by the media?
Nothing personal - business is business.

We have the good princess and the bad princess. Keeps the papers selling like hot buns.
Thanked by: blythburgh
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

blythburgh
Posts: 15514
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: The Far East
Has thanked: 28889 times
Been thanked: 5633 times
Contact:

Re: The Sussexes

Post by blythburgh » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:03 pm

AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:56 am
blythburgh wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:39 am
Anyone else think Meghan has been trolled and racially abused by the media?
Nothing personal - business is business.

We have the good princess and the bad princess. Keeps the papers selling like hot buns.
And destroying the lives of human beings who did not choose to be famous. One was born into the Royal Family and the other fell in love
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

blythburgh
Posts: 15514
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: The Far East
Has thanked: 28889 times
Been thanked: 5633 times
Contact:

Re: The Sussexes

Post by blythburgh » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:05 pm

Should we demanding back the taxpayers money spent on "vanity" photos?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/j ... ailsignout

Why does Cameron or Johnson need a photographer on the Govt. payroll? How can this be justified?
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

gle1975
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:43 am
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 120 times
Contact:

Re: The Sussexes

Post by gle1975 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:13 pm

I support the Monarchy for tourism, culture etc. But this topic is really boring. Harry is not needed now William has a had about 8 children, and Meghan is some minor US actress who takes herself too seriously.
Thanked by: blythburgh

kevinchess1
Posts: 22771
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:02 pm
Location: Miles away from the sea
Has thanked: 11748 times
Been thanked: 15971 times
Contact:

Re: The Sussexes

Post by kevinchess1 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:55 pm

In a surprise move 'Heagan' have decided to moved to Liverpool?
Their spokesperson commented ' The people of Liverpool know what it's like to live without a title!
Thanked by: blythburgh
Politically incorrect since 69

Richard Frost
Posts: 11154
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:14 pm
Location: The Isle of Dreams
Has thanked: 2377 times
Been thanked: 5381 times
Contact:

Re: The Sussexes

Post by Richard Frost » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:44 pm

expressman33 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:29 pm
If you get a job that comes with a house, you leave the job you lose the house.
Unless you start to pay a commercial rent which they have agreed to do!
Thanked by: blythburgh

AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 25671
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Has thanked: 189 times
Been thanked: 3472 times
Contact:

Re: The Sussexes

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:53 am

kevinchess1 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:55 pm
In a surprise move 'Heagan' have decided to moved to Liverpool?
Their spokesperson commented ' The people of Liverpool know what it's like to live without a title!
LOL.
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests