Sell
9%

Total votes: 11

garindan

Re: Bakkavor group - share monitoring

Post by garindan » Wed Apr 21 2021 10:12am

Prawn_Lover wrote:
Wed Apr 21 2021 12:43am
I sometimes pop into this forum to see what's going on but when I saw the above I could not help but leave a comment as I recall visiting before and remember a thread where Mr Garindan was challenged for selling a share days before it went ex-dividend and therefore lost the payment of the dividend - his reply was that the market took payments into consideration but now his tune seems to have changed; or have I missed something? Perhaps he's finally coming around to the correct way of thinking - I do hope its not too late for you all as Bakkavor seems to have done nothing but rise since you recently sold part of your holding - oh - and that dividend would also have been paid on them if you had continued to hold them. I found it difficult to understand why you held onto them all the way though the lockdowns and then sold them before the benefits of all that time & pain are paid out - again, am I missing something?
Hi Boro Boy.
Thanked by: Richard Frost
Chairman: iMutual's Cashback Investment Club (CIC) - contact me about joining!
Visit the Cashback Investment Club forum to find out more.

Richard Frost

Post by Richard Frost » Wed Apr 21 2021 10:20am

garindan wrote:
Wed Apr 21 2021 10:12am
Prawn_Lover wrote:
Wed Apr 21 2021 12:43am
I sometimes pop into this forum to see what's going on but when I saw the above I could not help but leave a comment as I recall visiting before and remember a thread where Mr Garindan was challenged for selling a share days before it went ex-dividend and therefore lost the payment of the dividend - his reply was that the market took payments into consideration but now his tune seems to have changed; or have I missed something? Perhaps he's finally coming around to the correct way of thinking - I do hope its not too late for you all as Bakkavor seems to have done nothing but rise since you recently sold part of your holding - oh - and that dividend would also have been paid on them if you had continued to hold them. I found it difficult to understand why you held onto them all the way though the lockdowns and then sold them before the benefits of all that time & pain are paid out - again, am I missing something?
Hi Boro Boy.
Watch out for London Lad.

garindan

Post by garindan » Wed Apr 21 2021 10:35am

Richard Frost wrote:
Wed Apr 21 2021 10:20am
Watch out for London Lad.
I've already clocked him. :lol:
Thanked by: Richard Frost
Chairman: iMutual's Cashback Investment Club (CIC) - contact me about joining!
Visit the Cashback Investment Club forum to find out more.