Liligo update

richard@imutual
Sharing: 2stars.png

Liligo update

Post by richard@imutual » Fri Oct 01 2010 3:48pm

Regarding the Liligo program...

We received the following email a few weeks back...
As you know Liligo.com wanted to trial traffic through incentive sites. Unfortunately this test has proved to be inconclusive and has severely affected the merchant relationships Liligo.com has in place.

They have seen no incremental growth/sales and as a result their merchants are refusing to pay them for the traffic. Which effectively means the leads that have been generate since they started working with you will need to be reversed. The client has provided us with suitable evidence which was provided to them by their merchants due to the magnitude of the situation.

We explained to Liligo.com that this is not an ideal situation and would like to set up a conference call with you and the client to discuss this further. Please let me know when you would be available, ideally towards the beginning of next week if possible as we would like to have the situation resolved ASAP.
:mad:

We suspended the program and contacted Liligo to attempt to resolve this, but I'm afraid Liligo have refused to pay for the vast majority of transactions.

They have received a large number of clickthrus from cashback sites with virtually no transactions generated, and many of their retail partners are refusing to pay them for the traffic.

I did warn them early on in the campaign that certain restrictions would be needed (to be applied across all cashback sites) but this advice either never reached the decision maker or was ignored

I have at least managed to negotiate a position that is, apparently, better than other cashback sites :|

Given that members have followed the terms of the offer, and that the level of transactions is relatively modest, I do think we should honour ALL transactions done by imutual members :thumbup:

Just thought I'd let you all know, in case you were concerned given what has happened re: Liligo transactions at other sites