Jump to topic

Re: Where have I been

underdog wrote:Did you win?
He's back here, isn't he? :P
by Chadwick
Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Developments on the 5p bag issue....

..I don't want to pay for advertising even my clothes as best as possible have no obvious branding on them. Just turn the bag inside out Also there's VAT on bags so the government is making money from this law You will still see the branding This issue of having a brand or logo on the bag really se...
by Chadwick
Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Developments on the 5p bag issue....

What annoys me is the little shops jumping on the bandwagon and charging 5p for a bag where the money goes straight into their profits. Then they wonder why less people shop at the local corner shop. Regards The money might not go into their profits - they might also be giving it to charities. Even...
by Chadwick
Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Merchant of the Week - Hotels.com

And reliable payers too.

I use Hotels.com also because of their easy to use website and app (just remember to click through Imutual first when booking) and their book-10-nights-get-1-free loyalty bonus (essentially, 10% credit after every 10 nights).
by Chadwick
Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hello

Hello to you to. Welcome to the forums. The regulars will no doubt be along shortly.
by Chadwick
Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Love this one

Would this be considered acceptable if it showed a man beating a woman? No, I thought not. This is equally unacceptable. At face value, I agree. However, if an image of a man beating a woman was used as part of a campaign against it, to show the horror of such situations, that would be an appropria...
by Chadwick
Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sugar Tax on Cars...!?!

A tax on take away coffee cups next please. They have to go to land fill or be incinerated as they cannot be recycled It would be interesting if such a tax made the takeaway price the same as the drink-in price. I wonder how many people would still insist on a paper cup whilst they stay in the coff...
by Chadwick
Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sugar Tax on Cars...!?!

A tax on take away coffee cups next please. They have to go to land fill or be incinerated as they cannot be recycled paper, plastic or polystyrene. Most take away coffee is in paper cups lined with plastic and they are not recyclable hence adding to the landfill disaster that this country is facin...
by Chadwick
Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: hotel scan

Ccashbacklover wrote:Change IP address in between every site during each day, clear cookies in between every site, click out on view deal - dont do a search via search box
It's a lot of faff for 4p.