Thanks Kev

Great comp

Role on Qatar 2022
by pieman
Sat Jul 17 2021 11:38am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Will you mask up after Monday aka Freedom day

marginally off topic - but just to confirm that you can still catch covid after being double vaccinated - happened to two colleagues at work in the past two weeks. Not sure about necessarily being less serious - in the first wave I knew people that caught it and had symptoms ranging from one that wa...
by pieman
Tue Sep 21 2021 7:39pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wedding reading ideas?

Hi, My sister has asked me to give a reading at her wedding She would like something modern(ish) & non religious She is a big music fan so was hoping I could find some suitable lyrics - but most of them seem to be more suitable as wife to husband / husband to wife rather than to them both. Anybody g...
by pieman
Thu Dec 30 2021 1:40pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pure Gold Mining - share monitoring

As trading is going to be light / non existent for the next few days, I would like to see where we are next Thursday and potentially have a poll and outcome on / by next Friday. That way we can see the direction of travel (or not) and then maybe make a decision - even if it is only hold until it rea...
by pieman
Fri Dec 31 2021 6:35am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Imutual FA Cup Competition 2022

I started doing an FA Cup competition many years ago, before my work got to busy and our dear departed friend Kev Chess very kindly took over. I did wonder whether to leave it this year, but I know that a lot of people have enjoyed participating in the past so thought I would run it again this year....
by pieman
Tue Jan 04 2022 9:28am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Have online forums had their day?

Lots of interesting points from the above posts. Like some others, I don't tend to use Facebook - though I do belong to certain groups on there mainly linked to work, and just skim through what others are doing. I use the same approach here - a general skim every couple of days and only reading and ...
by pieman
Tue Jan 04 2022 12:16pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Imutual FA Cup Competition 2022

Hopefully a few people will enter

Just a reminder

All entries by 8pm Friday

ie just under 3.5 days!!
by pieman
Tue Jan 18 2022 4:05pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Imutual FA Cup Competition 2022

Do I need to confirm that I agree with my points awarded or take it that by end of Thursday WYSIWYG. I am assuming that by the end of the day Thursday people will have had a chance to check that it is the correct score - so unless they tell me otherwise, these will become the official end of round ...
by pieman
Mon Jan 31 2022 6:55pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: No Kelkoo cashback recorded

Interesting

Whenever I try and do more than one week it gets capped??