Search found 63 matches

Return

by gle1975
Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clean jokes - post 'em here

Have we done these old ones yet?

This years fashionable colours are yellow, brown and pink. I read it in Neopolitan magazine.

Do you believe in reincarnation? I prefer milk.
by gle1975
Tue May 23, 2017 3:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: No Moore

A lovely man. RIP Roger and thanks for all the entertainment.
by gle1975
Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: UKIP to become the BNP?

UKIP have elected Harry Enfield as leader instead.
by gle1975
Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: So what did you vote for?

Never did find out what people on here voted for...? We never found out what any of the 51.9% voted for. To leave the EU! It's a bit complicated as there are lots of different option - be like Norway or Switzerland or Canada, tell the EU to get lost tomorrow etc. I thought they would do some deal l...
by gle1975
Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Food bank box

Are food banks supposed to be for unwanted food? I buy some bits to put in there sometimes such as pasta etc. Would it better to give the money to the food bank company so they can buy in bulk? Do they get waste food off the supermarkets? I worked in Marks and Spencers depot once and they threw away...
by gle1975
Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Why Quidco?

I joined them in about 2006 and was banned for doing High Street Web clicks. I joined again last autumn because of the Travel Supermarket bonanza. Maybe I should expect to be banned again!
by gle1975
Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What are your favourite life hacks?

I like the old Viz Top tip which says put milk, sugar and tea bags in the water when boiling eggs so you can make a cup of tea at the same time as boiling the eggs.
by gle1975
Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What are your favourite life hacks?

For a cheaper version of Guinness, mix marmite and water in a pint glass and spray shaving foam on top. (from Viz).
by gle1975
Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FIFA World Cup 2018/Sepp Blatter

I always have a bet on the other team playing England in the knockout stages so I get a consolation if England lose. I normally bet on the other team to win on penalties - so I have had some big wins in the past - 2004, 2006 and 2012. I did not bet on Iceland as I thought they had no chance! I thoug...