Search found 83 matches

Return

by jaytee
Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clean jokes - post 'em here

The Horse Meat issue is affecting vegetarian meals too.

Food has been found to contain traces of Uniquorn!
by jaytee
Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Free Bacon Breakfast Sub @ Subway with Voucher

Voucher in today's Metro.

Access the e-version of the paper @ http://e-edition.metro.co.uk/2014/07/25/

Voucher available on page 35
by jaytee
Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Greek problem

If I run up debts, which I fail to pay I face the bailiffs coming around to seize goods to clear my debts. Greece has hundreds of islands; Europe has thousands of African migrants, which are overcrowding Italy and other European countries. How about the 'EU Bailiffs' seize assets to repay some of th...
by jaytee
Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I'm sad to see Marks & Spencer have left us

Gone from TCB and Quidco too.

But cashback/points still available on Cashbackers.com and ilovecashback and Swagbucks.
by jaytee
Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EU Ref

It may start all over again, with a second referendum: EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum We the undersigned call upon HM Government to implement a rule that if the remain or leave vote is less than 60% based a turnout less than 75% there should be another referendum. Sign the petiti...
by jaytee
Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Some people are so selfish

For over thirty years I have paid income tax,council tax, VAT and every other tax I was required to pay, and often felt what do I get in return. But in the last 3 years, I have been diagnosed with cancer, twice. I have had 4 operations, chemotherapy, radiotherapy and still need further surgery. So y...
by jaytee
Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ...... and yet another H&S warning

Don't forget eating being dangerous too...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38352738

Unsafe levels of a paint thinner chemical have been found in gravy granules sold at Lidl, the Food Standards Agency (FSA) has said.
by jaytee
Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Wheelchair v buggy': Disabled man wins Supreme Court case

Times have changed in many respects. In the 1960's when I was young my Mum pushed me in my pushchair to the local shops where we had a Lipton's (remember them), a Co-op, Mace store, 2 independent grocery stores, a chemist, a florist, 2 greengrocers, 2 butchers a Post Office, a bakery, an independent...
by jaytee
Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: National Insurance credits for Family members who care for a child

Someone born after 06 April 1978 cannot claim their State Retirement Pension until their 68th birthday. They could have statrted work at age 16 and therefore have a potential to pay NI for 52 years, but only need 30 years to quality for a full pension. I assume the additional 22 years they pay-in di...