Search found 27 matches

Return

by Markcity
Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi all

Hi all, I'm Mark but I guess everyone has worked that out! Been a member for 4 years but only posted for the first time yesterday, so probably like The Terminator, I'll be back some time in 2015 or 2016 with my next offering. Contrary to my other post - http://www.imutual.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f...
by Markcity
Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hi all

expressman33 wrote:welcome
assume you support some team with City as a suffix
Thanks everyone. It was more a geographical reference, plus also I'm a little rubbish at thinking up usernames.
by Markcity
Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Momondo not tracking?

Sadly, Momondo hasn't featured in my account statement since May 25th, even though I have visited on 9 different days since, as per my "history" statement where it was recorded.

9 including today, so 8 maybe plus a question mark over today's visit.
by Markcity
Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sadly, Momondo hasn't featured in my account statement since May 25th, even though I have visited on 9 different days since, as per my "history" statement where it was recorded. 9 including today, so 8 maybe plus a question mark over today's visit. always click on at least 3 different flights Thank...
by Markcity
Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yes, the capped days were pre-May 25th when it was working fine. Anyway, I tried Expressman's tip and clicked 3 flights yesterday and all 3 clicks have appeared in my statement for yesterday although it also says "capped" for 2 of them. So as long as its not breaking any rules, then that must be the...
by Markcity
Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cold telephone calls

My advice is never call any number back as there are scams whereby your call is redirected to a premium call number or somewhere abroad. The caller only knows what has happened when their huge phone bill arrives. My tip is to ignore landline calls and invest in a answer phone/answer service eg 1571....
by Markcity
Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Caption comp (ends Fri 25 Nov) + last week's winner

'Utter di-sas-ter darling, that was more run-to-ball than rhum-ba!'
by Markcity
Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Caption comp (ends Fri 9 Dec) + last week's winner

Following Batman's retirement, a new superhero emerged.... Cardboard Boxman.... the superhero who wants to carry home your shopping!
by Markcity
Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Wolves Won

they did well but how about Lincoln City or Sutton United to win the cup.........maybe not, but full credit to them and all the other giantkillers this season.