Re: Snow

kevinchess1 wrote:I've got A GOOD 6 inches here. schools closed

oo-er missus! :shock:
by fattulip74
Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: weekly email?

tom15 wrote:Are FlightHaggle and Flight Search the only email offers that work (apart from the insurance ones)
They are for me, others seem to get them to track but I believe they are using some kind of voodoo to get them!
by TattyBear
Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Reward TV

Can Imutual please check with the merchant. I've had nothing out of Reward TV for the last 5 days. Have been trying at all the usual quota reset times. Midnight, 5am, 6am, and various times during daylight hours just to cover all bases. Seems clear to me it's gone south again.
by expressman33
Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: best Daily Clicks?

A quick way to check all dailies have tracked is to go to the capped offers report http://www.imutual.co.uk/report?id=701 and look at the daily click section. watch out for flights director about 6th from the top under "flights" The only 3 which which should still be in blue are :- Compare Hotel pri...
by casjen
Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FlightHaggle not tracking?

That's not strictly true... the clicks where this white page, with redirect info , appears , are on other sites...... is not tracking properly. Whether this is a problem with some sites having been hijacked by some other sites tracking software or its been introduced by the owners of the clicks is d...
by pabenny
Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Momondo results are odd

Perhaps they make up for all those that didn't track?
by cccashbacklover
Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by 1960mackem
Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.