Make a Will Online: Solicitor-checked wills from £45

sue@imutual

Make a Will Online: Solicitor-checked wills from £45

Post by sue@imutual » Thu Nov 03 2022 8:03am

Make a Will Online

Make your will online in minutes with digilegal. Take control of this important step in your life & save hundreds compared to a high-street solicitor.

See reward offer for Make a Will Online
Thanked by: loz68

Richard Frost

Re: Make a Will Online: Solicitor-checked wills from £45

Post by Richard Frost » Thu Nov 03 2022 8:39am

The first new merchant in around 19 months. Problem is that Charites are offering free wills via High Street Solicitors at the moment.

Example here
Thank you for your interest in our Free Will Offer. There’s no obligation to leave a gift to the British Red Cross. But we’d be grateful if you choose to support our work in this way.

Simply complete this short form to get started and in the post you will receive:

Your pack from National Free Wills Network which will contain details of your next steps
Your gifts in wills enquiry pack from the British Red Cross which contains answers to some frequently asked questions, practical advice, will planner worksheet and codicil. This will help you organise your thoughts before meeting with a solicitor.
National Free Wills Network is currently unavailable for residents on the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
https://www.redcross.org.uk/get-involve ... iting-pack
Thanked by: blythburgh

expressman33

Post by expressman33 » Tue Nov 08 2022 10:55am

Richard Frost wrote:
Thu Nov 03 2022 8:39am
The first new merchant in around 19 months. Problem is that Charites are offering free wills via High Street Solicitors at the moment.

Example here
Thank you for your interest in our Free Will Offer. There’s no obligation to leave a gift to the British Red Cross. But we’d be grateful if you choose to support our work in this way.

Simply complete this short form to get started and in the post you will receive:

Your pack from National Free Wills Network which will contain details of your next steps
Your gifts in wills enquiry pack from the British Red Cross which contains answers to some frequently asked questions, practical advice, will planner worksheet and codicil. This will help you organise your thoughts before meeting with a solicitor.
National Free Wills Network is currently unavailable for residents on the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
https://www.redcross.org.uk/get-involve ... iting-pack
I have requested several of these free will packs but all I receive is packs asking me to leave money to their charity but nothing on how to get a free will .

Richard Frost

Post by Richard Frost » Tue Nov 08 2022 11:11am

From the Red Cross site. Similar wording on a lot of charity sites.
We partner with the National Free Wills Network, whose participating solicitors will help you write your will for free. When you request a pack, they will send you a list of solicitors local to you.
if the list is not enclosed. Then probably best to complain direct to the charity.

Or choose a more efficient charity to enquire from.

Could have a look here. https://www.nationalfreewills.net/supporters/

macliam

Post by macliam » Tue Nov 08 2022 3:53pm

The problem is that my favoured charities aren't there - and I would never, ever, donate to the fat-cat London-based "nationals" that pay megabucks to their management team.
Thanked by: expressman33
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me

Richard Frost

Post by Richard Frost » Tue Nov 08 2022 5:24pm

macliam wrote:
Tue Nov 08 2022 3:53pm
The problem is that my favoured charities aren't there - and I would never, ever, donate to the fat-cat London-based "nationals" that pay megabucks to their management team.
You do not have to include a charity in your will. You are STRONGLY encouraged to do so though.