Accounts and 2024 Notice of AGM

blythburgh

Re: Accounts and 2024 Notice of AGM

Post by blythburgh » Tue Mar 26 2024 11:26am

richard@imutual wrote:
Fri Mar 22 2024 4:33pm
I don't have any plans to close the forum down. Subject to the outcome of the vote, I'll get through the process of settling creditors first and then we'll see what the future holds
The cheapest way is to set up a FB page. I know Richard does not use FB but I have 1st Jan 1905 as my birthdate. No other personal details. Not many friends, for some reason if I get a friend request from a stranger I delete it. My FB email is one I use for nothing else.

So you can use FB, Richard, keep your privacy and only get to read what you want to see.
Thanked by: Richard Frost
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

Richard Frost

Post by Richard Frost » Tue Mar 26 2024 11:34am

blythburgh wrote:
Tue Mar 26 2024 11:26am
richard@imutual wrote:
I don't have any plans to close the forum down. Subject to the outcome of the vote, I'll get through the process of settling creditors first and then we'll see what the future holds
The cheapest way is to set up a FB page. I know Richard does not use FB but I have 1st Jan 1905 as my birthdate. No other personal details. Not many friends, for some reason if I get a friend request from a stranger I delete it. My FB email is one I use for nothing else.

So you can use FB, Richard, keep your privacy and only get to read what you want to see.
I think I have made it quite clear over the last ten years or so. (Despite your being the principal champion for Facebook,) that I have zero, nill, zada interest in Facebook. I have no intention of creating an account. Do not want to create an account. Do not miss or regret having an account.

I do not know how clearer I can make it to you.

MrsBear

Post by MrsBear » Tue Mar 26 2024 1:09pm

[/quote]I think I have made it quite clear over the last ten years or so. (Despite your being the principal champion for Facebook,) that I have zero, nill, zada interest in Facebook. I have no intention of creating an account. Do not want to create an account. Do not miss or regret having an account.

[/quote]

No interest in Facebook or setting up an account there for me either :clap:
Thanked by: pabenny, Kelantan

macliam

Post by macliam » Tue Mar 26 2024 1:58pm

Richard Frost wrote:
Tue Mar 26 2024 11:34am
blythburgh wrote:
richard@imutual wrote:

I think I have made it quite clear over the last ten years or so. (Despite your being the principal champion for Facebook,) that I have zero, nill, zada interest in Facebook. I have no intention of creating an account. Do not want to create an account. Do not miss or regret having an account.

+2
Thanked by: Kelantan
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me

Chadwick

Post by Chadwick » Tue Mar 26 2024 9:34pm

Facebook isn't great as a forum substitute. You can't easily find a thread or search for a comment. Facebook just shows you stuff it thinks you might like. If you look again, it'll show you something different. It's very transient. It's more like going to a pub and maybe you'll meet some friends, or maybe you'll get chatting to a stranger for a bit.
Thanked by: Kelantan, blythburgh

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Thu Mar 28 2024 1:21pm

Richard Frost wrote:
Tue Mar 26 2024 11:34am
blythburgh wrote:
richard@imutual wrote:

My involvement in FB is limited to a few local groups (some are private) and a couple of private groups about earning places like Swagbucks. I suggested a private FB group and how you could have one. I was shocked to read the sort of things said about the Princess of Wales and other stuff that the main news. Never appear on the pages I see on FB because I do not ever visit any pages that might include such lies and rubbish.
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

pabenny

Post by pabenny » Sun Mar 31 2024 3:47pm

Bumping this question from a couple of weeks ago as it hasn't been answered yet.
pabenny wrote:
Mon Mar 18 2024 6:47am
The company lost £16k in the year to June 2023 and based on those financial statements the mean average payment to each member would be about £3.

But we're now 9 months on; if we're to vote on winding up, we should have at least some indication of the current position, please.
What are the approximate losses in the 9 months to today?

richard@imutual
Sharing: 2stars.png

Post by richard@imutual » Sun Mar 31 2024 7:18pm

pabenny wrote:
Sun Mar 31 2024 3:47pm
What are the approximate losses in the 9 months to today?
Sorry I'm not ignoring your question but I'm not in a position to give a figure at the moment. But now that the resolutions have been passed (see next post), I hope to be able to give a clearer idea over the coming months

Richard Frost

Post by Richard Frost » Sun Mar 31 2024 7:19pm

Well that must have been a quickie. Just tried to join and got "this meeting has been terminated by the host"

richard@imutual
Sharing: 2stars.png

Post by richard@imutual » Sun Mar 31 2024 7:19pm

Thanks to those who tuned in tonight

See below for the results of the voting on the resolutions
2024votingResults.png
2024votingResults.png (32.44 KiB) Viewed 135 times
I will post about the next steps over the coming days
Thanked by: Kelantan, Bruce, blythburgh