Is it still worth buying on this site?

Spotted a problem on imutual? If it's not specific to your account, then post here and see if other members can help. Staff also monitor this forum and will reply as necessary
musicman

Is it still worth buying on this site?

Post by musicman » Sat May 04 2024 2:34pm

Hi,

If it is do you know if there a cut off point when it closes. I for one will miss it because for certain sites it is the best for cashback.

There really should be something posted when you first arrive at the site. With the information it is closing and the last time to buy and get cashbcak.

thanks
Thanked by: blythburgh

Richard Frost

Re: Is it still worth buying on this site?

Post by Richard Frost » Sat May 04 2024 6:18pm

musicman wrote:
Sat May 04 2024 2:34pm
Hi,

If it is do you know if there a cut off point when it closes. I for one will miss it because for certain sites it is the best for cashback.

There really should be something posted when you first arrive at the site. With the information it is closing and the last time to buy and get cashbcak.

thanks
There is no current cut off point. So at the moment there is nothing to post. I am sure when Richard gets his act together it will be announced. He has already said that all cashback will be honoured
Thanked by: musicman, Kelantan

blythburgh

Re: Is it still worth buying on this site?

Post by blythburgh » Mon May 06 2024 10:53am

A good question and a good answer. I need to buy something tomorrow and will be using imutual to get the cashback Not that will be enough to get me from my current £4.97 to the £5 cashout level. But I still have trust in Richard to pay me when I get to £5 or the site closes. Most likely the latter as I do not buy online very often.
Thanked by: Kelantan
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler