No payment this week

Spotted a problem on imutual? If it's not specific to your account, then post here and see if other members can help. Staff also monitor this forum and will reply as necessary
rayf

Re: No payment this week

Post by rayf » Wed Mar 13 2024 11:02am

I agree, this is very annoying but it isn't like Richard. I think there must be something seriously wrong with him. Illness? or Worse?

Doesn't anyone on the site have his personnel contact details and can find out a little more? :?:
Thanked by: blythburgh

pabenny

Post by pabenny » Wed Mar 13 2024 2:25pm

The company's registered office can be found here
https://find-and-update.company-informa ... ?q=imutual

The financial statements for the year to June 2023 must be filed by the end of the month. In practice they take a week or so to be visible at Companies House.

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Thu Mar 14 2024 11:09am

pabenny wrote:
Wed Mar 13 2024 2:25pm
The company's registered office can be found here
https://find-and-update.company-informa ... ?q=imutual

The financial statements for the year to June 2023 must be filed by the end of the month. In practice they take a week or so to be visible at Companies House.
OK, this will be taking up RIchard''s time when he is not working etc but surely a minute or two to answer a pm that needs an urgent answer is not too much to ask. I am lucky I have not contacted him for ages.

But I have just over £4 in earnings. When I want to buy something online (not something I do much of) then I get the suspended message. Will I ever get to payout? I expect to but not any time soon.
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

pabenny

Post by pabenny » Thu Mar 14 2024 3:37pm

blythburgh wrote:
Thu Mar 14 2024 11:09am
OK, this will be taking up RIchard''s time ..
Not really. The financial statements could have been prepared in July last year - and arguably should have been. There is nothing to be gained by leaving them to the last minute. And if he has left it to the last minute, that doesn't excuse ignoring the customers for months.

I think Richard has chosen to prepare the financial statements himself. Unwise, in my view, because they should be very straightforward for a firm of accountants and so even less reason for delay or late filing.